Members of Civitas Law have experience acting on behalf of parties appearing before professional disciplinary panels.
Members also advise investigating bodies that bring such proceeding as well as acting as legal advisers to disciplinary panels.
Several members act as judicial officers for the Welsh Rugby Union, the Pro 12 Rugby League and the Six Nations Championship. One member of Civitas Law sits as a legally qualified Chair of the Police misconduct panel for Welsh Police Forces, having been a legal advisor to such panels for many years.
- Proceedings before the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Internal workplace Disciplinary hearings as Chair, adviser to Panels and party representaives
- Rugby Union Disciplinary hearings
- Proceedings before the Teaching Council
- Courts Martial
- Administrative and Public
- Clinical Negligence
- Company, Commercial and Insolvency
- Construction, Planning and Environment
- Immigration, Asylum and Nationality
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Personal Injury
- Police Law
- Professional Discipline
- Property and Land
- Regulatory, Health and Safety and Licensing
- Sports Law
- Wills, Trusts and Probate